DODGE CITY: WYATT EARP, BAT MATTERSON, AND THE WICKEDEST TOWN IN THE AMERICAN WEST By Tom Clavin St. Martin’s Press, $29.99, 400 pages For those of us who came of age in the 1950s and 1960s, popular TV programs were our introduction to Dodge City and Wyatt Earp and Bat Masterson, two of the Wild […]
Search Voices of the West
Listen to V-O-W Radio 24/7!
On the Program
Nov. 17, 2018 – Cowboy Poet and Western Musician Buck Helton joins us! Listen in here, or, watch here, or watch us on our YouTube Channel.
Voices of the West Latest Podcasts
- Voices of the West, Guest is Cowboy Musician & Poet Buck Helton, 11/17/18 November 17, 2018
- Voices of the West, 11/10/18, Cowboy Poetry November 10, 2018
- Voices of the West, 11/3/18, Guest WWA author John Buzzard November 3, 2018
- Voices of the West, 10/27/18 – The Arizona Movies of John Wayne & Ranching October 27, 2018
- Voices of the West – 10/20/18, Guest-Author Doug Hocking October 20, 2018
Download our app!
Here’s how you can take us with you on your Android mobile devices: Download our app below. You can also download the Stitcher.com app for Android or IOS to take our podcasts with you!
Voices of the West Facebook
Cowboy Chuckles by Bunker de France
In 1620 as the Pilgrims on the Mayflower land at Plymouth Rock, a turkey turns to another standing next to him and says, “They look like nice folks. Maybe they’ll have us for supper.”
Cowboy Wisdom by Bunker de France
The meaning of life has always been just around the corner and, most likely, it always will be. But, that’s okay. I kinda like it that way…