By Alison Bunting Walter Vail and Herbert Hislop began their search for a ranch to purchase soon after their arrival in Tucson in early July, 1876. Hislop wrote: “Rested and just looked round the town for horses to buy, but did not succeed. Had more offers of ranches, it is astonishing how quickly one’s […]
Listen Live 4p-5p MST every Saturday!
AT 844-908-WEST (9378)!
On the Program
Oct. 20, 2018 – Author Doug Hocking about the Bascom Affair. Listen in or watch us on our YouTube Channel.
Voices of the West Latest Podcasts
- Voices of the West, 10/13/18, Guests: Authors Bill Markley & Kellen Cutsforth October 13, 2018
- Voices of the West, Guest Author H. Alan Day, 100618 October 6, 2018
- Voices of the West, 9/29/18, The westerns of Burt Reynolds September 29, 2018
- Voices of the West, 9/29/18, Compare & Contrast the “3:10 to Yuma” movies September 22, 2018
- Voices of the West-Guest Russell True of the White Stallion Ranch, 9/15/18 September 15, 2018
Download our app!
Here’s how you can take us with you on your Android mobile devices: Download our app below, or, listen to us anytime at Stitcher.com. You can also download the Stitcher app for Android or IOS to take our podcasts with you!
Voices of the West Facebook
Cowboy Chuckles by Bunker de France
You are entering a COWBOY AREA. You may encounter:
- American Flags
- Armed Citizens
- The Lord’s Prayer
- Western Music
Cowboy Wisdom by Bunker de France
The meaning of life has always been just around the corner and, most likely, it always will be. But, that’s okay. I kinda like it that way…