By Alison Bunting Walter Vail and Herbert Hislop began their search for a ranch to purchase soon after their arrival in Tucson in early July, 1876. Hislop wrote: “Rested and just looked round the town for horses to buy, but did not succeed. Had more offers of ranches, it is astonishing how quickly one’s […]
Listen Live 4p-5p MST every Saturday!
On the Program
Aug 18, 2018 – We’ll talk with Cindy Mitchum, the daughter of the late John Mitchum and niece of the late Robert Mitchum. She has a really cool project to highlight her dad’s poetry. Listen in or watch us on our YouTube Channel.
Voices of the West Latest Podcasts
- Voices of the West, Guest Cindy Mitchum, 8/18/18 August 18, 2018
- Voices of the West, 8/11/18, Guest Western Musician Johnny Bencomo August 11, 2018
- Voices of the West – More Nuggets, 8/4/18 August 4, 2018
- Voices of the West, 7/28/18, guest Michael F. Blake, author of “Cowboy President” July 28, 2018
- Voices of the West, 7/21/18, Author Kris M. Smith on DeForest Kelley July 21, 2018
Download our app!
Voices of the West Facebook
Cowboy Chuckles by Bunker de France
You are entering a COWBOY AREA. You may encounter:
- American Flags
- Armed Citizens
- The Lord’s Prayer
- Western Music
Cowboy Wisdom by Bunker de France
The meaning of life has always been just around the corner and, most likely, it always will be. But, that’s okay. I kinda like it that way…