Today’s program is a tribute to the late Bob Shelton, who took over the lease of Old Tucson from Pima County and turned it into the Number Two spot in the U.S. for filming Western movies and western television programs. See the story here. Franzi is on the phone for this program. Bunker de France is […]
Listen Live 4p-5p MST every Saturday!
On the Program
June 23, 2018 – On today’s program, it’s another edition of Cowboy Poetry!
CALL IN IN AT 844-908-WEST (9378)!
And, when we’re not “live” you can still listen to previous Voices of the West programs. Just click the “play” button on the player above to join in a show in progress on the Voices of the West Radio Network. Or, you can catch up on past shows by clicking on the podcast tab and pick the show you want to hear.
Voices of the West Latest Podcasts
- Voices of the West, guest author H. Alan Day June 16, 2018
- Voices of the West, guest Heidi Osselaer on Arizona’s Deadliest Gunfight, 6/9/18 June 9, 2018
- Voices of the West, 06/02/18. Guest Dana Merrill of the Pomar Junction Vineyards & Winery June 2, 2018
- Voices of the West – Celebrating John Wayne’s Birthday, 5/26/18 May 26, 2018
- Voices of the West, Cowboy Music with Dan Wilson & Bob Sampson, 05-19-18 May 19, 2018
Download our app!
Voices of the West Facebook
Cowboy Chuckles, by Bunker de France
Ranch foreman: “I hear you’ve been talkin’ behind my back”!
Cowboy: “Who told you that, boss?”
Ranch foreman: “Someone who was talkin’ behind your back.”
It’s not progress when you trade an old problem for a new one.