Franzi starts out the show talking with Sally Reichardt of the Empire Ranch Foundation about the Spring Trail Ride the group held Easter Weekend. And, Jane Coleman also joins in on the conversation talking about her latest book. After the first break, Franzi talks with author and rancher Richard Collins. His latest book, “Riding Behind the Padre: Horseback Views from Both Sides of the Border,” talks about riding the trails traveled by Father Kino. Many of the rides go in and out of Mexico. Collins also talks about border issues. His book is available at Amazon.com.
Listen Live 4p-5p MST every Saturday!
On the Program
Sept 15, 2018 – Russell True of the White Stallion Guest Ranch joins us to talk about dude ranches and the history. Listen in or watch us on our YouTube Channel.
Voices of the West Latest Podcasts
- Voices of the West-Guest Russell True of the White Stallion Ranch, 9/15/18 September 15, 2018
- Voices of the West, 9/8/18, Guest – Western Musician Bill Ganz September 8, 2018
- Voices of the West, 8/25/18, Actor Fred MacMurray August 25, 2018
- Voices of the West, Guest Cindy Mitchum, 8/18/18 August 18, 2018
- Voices of the West, 8/11/18, Guest Western Musician Johnny Bencomo August 11, 2018
Download our app!
Here’s how you can take us with you on your Android mobile devices: Download our app below, or, listen to us anytime at Stitcher.com. You can also download the Stitcher app for Android or IOS to take our podcasts with you!
Voices of the West Facebook
Cowboy Chuckles by Bunker de France
You are entering a COWBOY AREA. You may encounter:
- American Flags
- Armed Citizens
- The Lord’s Prayer
- Western Music
Cowboy Wisdom by Bunker de France
The meaning of life has always been just around the corner and, most likely, it always will be. But, that’s okay. I kinda like it that way…